Hamilton Family Vacation Summer, 2010

Hamilton Family Vacation Summer, 2010
While we actually did not take the Griswold Family Truckster, we did take our mini van.

Friday, July 9, 2010

We are tired....

After several long days of driving....we seem to crash every night. I end up carrying several kids to the hotel room from the car as they have all been sleeping for at least an hour by the time we roll into the next hotel spot.

Today was fun in the Cave. I enjoyed going through Carlsbad Cavern with my boys. I can't believe it was 23 years ago I did this with my family. I think we made memories today that will last their entire life.

As I sign off tonight, wanting to get some sleep before the next 400 miles tomorrow to Phoenix, I feel blessed to be able to share this experience with my wife and 4 boys.

No comments: