Hamilton Family Vacation Summer, 2010

Hamilton Family Vacation Summer, 2010
While we actually did not take the Griswold Family Truckster, we did take our mini van.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Funny thing happened to me as I was driving today...

So, I'm driving down the road, and I look in my rear view mear and what do I see? A red Ferrari racing up on me in the left lane...I take a glance over and who's driving....none other than....
OK, so that did not happen, but we did do a lot of driving and I must say I love the 75MPH speed limits...
Saw the Petrified Forest today. Pretty cool to see wood that has been turned to rock. Ranger Lacy (2 months on the job and still in college) really did not tell us more than the 1970's film we watched for 20 minutes before her talk.
Tomorrow is the Grand Canyon then we'll be staying in St. George, Utah.
I'll post more pictures of people that are actually in our family but couldn't resist this one....

No comments: