Hamilton Family Vacation Summer, 2010

Hamilton Family Vacation Summer, 2010
While we actually did not take the Griswold Family Truckster, we did take our mini van.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 15 Recap

Date: 7/19/10

Starting place: Modesto, CA

Ending Place/Hotel Location: Modesto, CA

Miles Driven: 0

Sites Seen: None….Michele and the boys stayed at the Whiteford's (Michele's cousin) and enjoyed their pool and hot tub

Breakfast: ate at the Whiteford's

Lunch: ate at the Whiteford's

Dinner: Matt smoked a pork butt all day….BEST BBQ we have ever had….

Favorite part of the day:

  • Andy: Swimming
  • Jared: Doing a back flip off of the waterfall rock in the Whiteford's pool
  • Luke: Swimming
  • Jacob: Swimming
  • Michele: Hanging out with my cousin Sherri and swimming at her pool
  • Les: having a successful meeting with Target in Miami…(flew from Fresno to LA, LA to Atlanta, Atlanta to Miami…had a 30 minute meeting then caught a flight to Minneapolis then Minneapolis to Sacramento where I was reunited with my family on our vacation….I was gone for 27 hours…I flew over 6000 miles for 1 30 minute meeting…..I was exhausted!


 

No comments: